Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager will develop and implement sales strategies, tactics, and marketing plans for our portfolio of wine. Successful candidate must have a proven track record of success in the industry and a thorough understanding of the wine market and relationships within the Dallas area. You will report directly to the President and Vice President.
• Responsible for meeting regional shipments and depletions standards in all channels.
• Increase points of distribution within territory and develop market presence for newly introduced portfolio additions.
• Monitor distributor depletion and sales activity, manage distributor inventory, identify all opportunities and propose timely solutions.
• Negotiate and implement regional pricing, promotion and incentive strategy with distributor.
• Hire and manage Sales Representatives within the Dallas market.
• Develop strong working relationships with all levels of and sales representatives, ensuring that the selling points are effectively understood at all levels.
• Identify and nurture direct relationships with decision-makers in high-value image accounts and key chain accounts in all channels.
• Support distributor sales efforts in the trade through market field sales work, tastings, wine dinners, etc.
• Provide qualitative market insight and reporting, consistent communication of marketplace dynamics, opportunities and solutions to the challenges facing the business.
• Maintain and use business analytics including: depletion reports, account sold information, call reports, monthly calendar and other control tools as deemed necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• Minimum of 10 years industry related sales management and marketing experience.
• Track record of goal attainment and successful distributor management. Strong account relationships in the Dallas area.
• Thorough knowledge of the wine industry, including competitive brands, sales and market trends.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the highest level of integrity.
• Excellent presentation skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to travel regularly and willingness to work evenings and weekends where necessary.
• Job may sometimes require ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Computer proficiency with Mac, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work in an evolving environment with enthusiasm.
The best base salaries in the Industry
Benefits: 50% contribution to medical insurance
100% Fuel Paid
Please send your resume to: