Regional Sales Associate
The Regional Sales Associate will develop and implement sales strategies, tactics, and marketing plans. Successful candidate must have a proven track record of success in the industry and a thorough understanding of the wine market and relationships within the Dallas Fort Worth area. You will report directly to the sales manager, President and Vice President.
• Increase points of distribution within territory and develop market presence for newly introduced portfolio additions.
• Develop strong working relationships with all accounts and ensure that the selling points are effective.
• Support sales efforts through market field sales work, tastings, wine dinners, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• Minimum of 3 years industry related to sales and marketing experience.
• Knowledge of the wine industry.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the highest level of integrity.
• Excellent presentation skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to travel regularly and willingness to work evenings and weekends where necessary.
• Job may sometimes require ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Computer proficiency with Mac, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work in an evolving environment with enthusiasm.
The best base salaries in the Industry
Benefits: 50% contribution to medical insurance
100% Fuel Paid
Please send your resume to: